SFM introduced its proprietary line of special lighting effects called LumiEffect in November 1994. Since that time, LUMI has grown to be a nationally recognized brand that provides quality products at affordable prices. With a keen interest in developing environmentally friendly products, LUMI launched its LED line in 2007 catering to both entertainment and architectural needs; offering high output performance, lowered power consumption and total energy savings.
All R&D for LUMI Professional products and LUMI LED products are done in-house, ensuring every product is approved for the unique requirements of the North American market.
LUMI is Green Approved
All LUMI PROFESSIONAL and LED products are researched and designed in Canada with the environment in mind; offering high output performance, lowered power consumption and total energy savings.
LUMI provides a 2-year limited warranty on all LED products and a 1-year limited warranty on all Professional and Accessories products.
1- The limited warranty applies to material and manufacturing defects.
2- The limited warranty does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer’s control, including:
• Failure to follow Lumi lightings use and maintenance instructions
• Deterioration of any part due to normal wear and tear and or incorrect application
• Inappropriate use and/or cleaning
• Accidental and/or willful damage
• Modification, alteration, or transformation of the unit
• Color temperature between fixtures cannot be guaranteed
Click here for more information on our service and repair guidelines.